PROGRAMMER & SQL REPORT WRITER
MY SKILLS IN SOFTWARE
LIVING AND WORKING IN CHARLOTTE NC, I HAVE HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN SO MUCH IN TECH. I’VE HAD MANY DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES THAT HAVE BUILT ME INTO THE SKILLED PROFESSIONAL I AM TODAY. NOW, I’M LOOKING FOR NEW CHALLENGES AND HOPE TO VENTURE EVEN FURTHER DOWN MY CHOSEN CAREER PATH, LEARNING AS I GO. FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ME BY GETTING IN TOUCH.
MY LATEST WORK. SEE MORE >
DC IT LLC
Senior SQL Report Writer / Owner
• Formulated and reviewed ad-hoc reports, canned reports, and KPIs.
• Create SQL queries from SQL database for customer-facing dashboards.
• Fabricated reports using SSRS and SQL and instituted stored procedures, views, functions, and indexes.
• Operated tools like SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Excel, CSV, and flat files.
• Inspected and screened results of all reporting entities, outlined and modified data for accuracy.
• Handle support tickets for SQL report-related issues
• Build and maintain hosted Linux / Windows servers for MySQL databases.
• Speak to customers for business onboarding.
• Build ongoing business and client relationships.
• Troubleshoot database-related issues.
• Handle, process, and distribute millions of dollars in loan debt via MS Excel.
• Handle business requirements for collection agencies nationwide.
• Deployed AWS E2 instances for Linux and MySQL.
• Utilized AWS S3 for AWS E2 instance backups for Linux and MySQL
• Deployed Power BI and Tableau dashboards.
2009 - 2012
Senior SQL Report Writer
Evaluated and formulated reports using SQL queries.
Created valid and relevant report data using SSRS, and MS Excel.
Provided support in installation, configuration, and resolving software and SQL database issues.
Operated tools like SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Excel, CSV, and flat files.
Provided assistance for various application programs, databases, and updates.
Created and executed stored procedures to extract reports from and to SQL Server Database.
Imparted training to end-users and generated reports in SQL developer.
Handled, processed, and distributed millions of dollars in loan debt via MS Excel.
Handled business requirements for collection agencies nationwide.
2006 - 2009
Bayside Asset Recovery
Senior Collections Specialist
• Execute adequate and timely collection and instigate recovery activities in order to minimize risk costs and optimize returns
• Investigate payment arrears in the portfolio and code debtor appropriately in order to determine the following collection process steps
• Communicate with debtors by telephone and in writing to manage debtors and arrears process
• Identify quality adjustment requests, complete documentation packages, and utilize company underwriting guidelines to approve or reject the request
• Record debtor and arrears history in order to ensure a complete file as a sound basis for decision making during collection/recovery
"The biggest risk is not taking any risk... In a world that's changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks."
- Mark Zuckerberg